Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data Plexus collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our products, and how we use that data.
- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information; and
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Personal Data We Collect
Plexus collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences. You provide most of this data to us directly when you register for webinars, events, or interact with our virtual experience system. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our ads, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data.
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Personal Photo
- Device Information – such as your hardware, operating version, etc.
- IP Address
- Voluntary data: Information you voluntarily provide to the Site or when you contact us for any reason.
How We Use Personal Data
Plexus uses the data we collect to operate our business and provide you with use of the products and services we and our business partners offer. This includes using data to improve the products and personalize your experiences.
Sharing Personal Information
Plexus does not share Personal Data with any third parties without legal reasons, such as with your consent or to fulfill a contract.
Plexus stores and processes personal data in secure third-party applications for day to day business operations. All third-party applications used by Plexus to store or process personal data are committed to GDPR compliance. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Plexus if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Plexus, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
We aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. You can view or edit your personal data in your account settings. However, if you would like to delete your personal data or your account, you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
You can also make choices about Plexus’ collection and use of your data. You can always choose whether you wish to receive promotional email from Plexus. You can also opt out from receiving interest-based advertising from Plexus by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 16, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 16. Please note that it is possible some of this information may remain archived in web logs and back-up archives after we delete the information from our active database.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Store your preferences and settings;
- Provide interest-based advertising; and
- Analyze how our websites and online services are performing.
We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons and similar technologies. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our products.
Third Party Privacy Statements
This Privacy Notice governs the use of this internet site. However, if you register for (or attend) an event hosted by Plexus, your participation may be governed by additional and/or different privacy policies, including privacy policies of an event sponsor who may gather or receive and use your data pursuant to its own policy. Upon registering for an event, you should receive the privacy policies that are applicable to your participation in that event and be asked to agree to them. If you register for an event but do not receive event policy notices, or if you have questions about policies presented, please notify us at email@example.com before proceeding.
Plexus Data Collection Consent
Plexus hosts virtual events on its Web-accessible platform. You have been invited to register for any event by an organization that has purchased the Plexus virtual event services. The registration requires you to provide your name, email address and other data about yourself (your “personal information”). Please note the following:
- Plexus may use your User Profile for subsequent events. Plexus will use your personal information to register you for the event on its virtual event platform and to create a user profile. Your user profile is tied to your email address. Any time you register for a Plexus event using that email address the user profile will be available to the organization that sponsors the event and all other attendees. Please do not provide any registration information that you do not wish to share with the sponsor and attendees of every event you attend on the Plexus platform.
- Your personal data may be moved to different legal jurisdiction and be accessible to individuals in a different legal jurisdiction. Plexus provides its services using data centers and personnel in the United States and the European Economic Area. Plexus also uses content delivery services which may transfer personal data from the country of origin through multiple jurisdictions as necessary to more efficiently deliver the virtual event. For example, if you are located in the European Union, your data may be transmitted to and stored in the United States, and may be routed by the CDN provider through multiple different jurisdictions in route to the United States.
Please submit any inquiries to Info@plexus821.com